Salesforce Certified Administrator - Exam Expirience

Finally, I made some time to finish this certification. I went through the material published in the following link:

http://bulkified.com/Certifications/?certificationId=1

Note: Questions are not same as I saw in the exam but study material is nicely captured.

Key points:

  • There are hell lot of dumps online, most of them are correct (Only for about 5-10% questions you have to think through as they will NOT be easily found outside).
  • It is easy if a professional has ~2 years of functional experience working with salesforce.com. 
  • I had gone through the online dumps available which helped to finish more than 50% of the exam.
  • Just 10-15 questions were new and took some time to tick the answers.
  • I was able to finish the exam in 35mins & result is PASS
This is it. 

Hope it helps! Cheers!!



Comments

  1. In the beginning, I started to panic that I will not be able to pass the Salesforce-Certified-AdministratorDumps exams. But my friend recommended me to have a look at Dumpsforsure.com exam dumps. Moreover, this is best choice I made. Thank you for helping me get prepared for my final day. Their dumps contain all real exam questions. I performed great in my exam. And yes their passing ratio is literally what they claim is. The free demo cleared my confusions about them. Once again, I would say thank you to Dumpsforsure.com in helping me perform better in my exam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment