What a day! I just got goosebumps after finishing the exam ( I got 100% in my favorite User-interface section). I am pretty happy for all the process I went through to appear for the exam. I will thank my all 4+ years of experience and the last one month for the preparations.
Here is what I have in my mind right now:
- Odd-Man out is important at few questions.
- My experience gave me more confident on answering crazy questions.
- I kept on noting
the questions numbers in separate corner of the sheet as follows:
- right answers - 35
- confident but not sure - 19 -- added 3 more later
- don't know - there were 6 initially, but refined to 3 in the second half review
- I took around 65 minutes to finish all questions ( and noted as above ). 25 minutes to review all "not sure" and "don't know" things again.
- Question on hierarchy custom setting:
- WF rule and trigger based questions
- Process builder related question
- User interface - error logic questions
- VF method override question
- Connect API - Chatter in apex
- Heroku - Postgres
- count of method execution - ex. system,debug();
- 50001 - rows error
- Heap size error
- CPU time error
- query limit
- future call
- mixed DML
- Tracing of code for more than 8 questions
- Concepts like Debugging, Tracing code, order of execution need more understanding to answer otherwise big chances to get confused.
Cheers! Add comments if any.